School Mission Statement
Achieving excellence and developing a 'can do - will do' attitude in all we do.
Provide high quality inclusive learning opportunities in a challenging and stimulating atmosphere, enabling individual development for all within a culturally rich and caring school.
Also, to promote fundamental British values of democracy, rule of law, individual liberty and mutual respect and tolerance of those with different faiths and beliefs.
Click this link to read the school's statement on British Values.
Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one learned at school (Albert Einstein)
- We will be positive role models by showing respect and trusting each other.
- We will develop our individual strengths and investigate our interests through a curriculum that uses technology to help us.
- We will work together with everyone in our school community.
- We expect to have high quality, memorable teaching and learning experiences.
- Our environment is safe to explore and learn in and we need to respect it.
- We will be independent learners who are able to overcome challenges to achieve well.
- We will learn how to live healthy and active lives by making the right choices.
- We always try our best in all areas of our learning even when we find it difficult.
- Everyone in our community is welcomed to learn and celebrate our successes and achievements as well as those of others.